Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Dual-SIM version with 32 GB storage space has been launched in India at Rs 51,400. The Galaxy Note 5 dual-SIM is available on Samsung’s India e-store website.
Samsung has also introduced a 64GB variant of the dual-SIM Note 5 priced at Rs 57,400. The company is also partnering with Airtel to offer 12 month 4G data offering for customers of the Galaxy Note5 Dual SIM.
Samsung has also given a price-cut to the Single-SIM version of the Galaxy Note 5. The 32GB Note 5 now starts at Rs 47,900, while the 64GB version costs Rs 53,900. The phone was initially launched at a price of Rs 51,900.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
To recap, the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display with a pixel density of 518pp, an octa-core Exynos 7420 processor with 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, and a 16 mp OIS rear camera with F1.9 aperture. The front camera is 5 megapixels with F1.9 aperture and it has a 3000 mAh battery. The rear camera is capable of recording 4K UHD videos.
The Galaxy Note 5 comes with Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS/ A-GPS, and Micro-USB 2.0. Samsung Galaxy Note 5 also has features like Live Video Broadcast, Video Collage and Video Highlight. The Galaxy Note 5 supports wireless charging and quick charging technology.
Like other variants of Note 5, this one also supports the S-Pen stylus. As we noted in our review, the Galaxy Note 5 is a device meant for those who need to jot down everything.
We had said in our review that the ability to take notes on the locked screen is a good feature, one that makes the Note 5 stand out. Plus the phablet lets users take screenshots of an entire webpage and annotate and comes with handwriting-to-text abilities which are unmatched by other devices.
The smartphone features a fingerprint scanner and Samsung has introduced all three colour variants (Black, Silver, Gold) in India for the Dual-SIM smartphone.