Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Dual-SIM version with 32 GB storage space has been launched in India at Rs 51,400. The Galaxy Note 5 dual-SIM is available on Samsung’s India e-store website.
Samsung has also introduced a 64GB variant of the dual-SIM Note 5 priced at Rs 57,400. The company is also partnering with Airtel to offer 12 month 4G data offering for customers of the Galaxy Note5 Dual SIM.
Samsung has also given a price-cut to the Single-SIM version of the Galaxy Note 5. The 32GB Note 5 now starts at Rs 47,900, while the 64GB version costs Rs 53,900. The phone was initially launched at a price of Rs 51,900.
To recap, the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display with a pixel density of 518pp, an octa-core Exynos 7420 processor with 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, and a 16 mp OIS rear camera with F1.9 aperture. The front camera is 5 megapixels with F1.9 aperture and it has a 3000 mAh battery. The rear camera is capable of recording 4K UHD videos.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The Galaxy Note 5 comes with Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS/ A-GPS, and Micro-USB 2.0. Samsung Galaxy Note 5 also has features like Live Video Broadcast, Video Collage and Video Highlight. The Galaxy Note 5 supports wireless charging and quick charging technology.
Like other variants of Note 5, this one also supports the S-Pen stylus. As we noted in our review, the Galaxy Note 5 is a device meant for those who need to jot down everything.
We had said in our review that the ability to take notes on the locked screen is a good feature, one that makes the Note 5 stand out. Plus the phablet lets users take screenshots of an entire webpage and annotate and comes with handwriting-to-text abilities which are unmatched by other devices.
The smartphone features a fingerprint scanner and Samsung has introduced all three colour variants (Black, Silver, Gold) in India for the Dual-SIM smartphone.