Samsung Galaxy J1 mini is now official and has been spotted on Samsung’s Philippines website. Samsung has not confirmed a price, or international release date for the new J1 mini. Samsung’s J series has done well in India, and it remains to be seen when and if the J1 mini comes to India.
In terms of specs, the Samsung Galaxy J1 mini, has a 4-inch display with WVGA resolution (480×800), a quad-core 1.2Ghz CPU, 768MB RAM, 8GB storage space (128GB expandable), a five megapixel front rear camera and a front camera with a VGA resolution.
The battery is 1500 mAh, and this is a dual-SIM 2G/3G smartphone with WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 support. Samsung is promising Internet usage time (3G) of up to seven hours.
Samsung launched the selfie-focused J5 and J7 in India at Rs 11,999 and Rs 14,999 respectively. and then followed it with Galaxy On5 and On7.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest