Samsung is going through very turbulent times with its smartphone business. The company has suspended sales of replacement Galaxy Note7 devices and has asked retailers and carrier partners in the US to stop sales. But this difficult situation has not stopped Samsung from teasing a new product.
Samsung has started teasing a new smartphone on its Weibo account in China which hints at company’s first 6GB RAM smartphone. The teaser shows a mysterious device wth metal unibody design. Since the launch of Galaxy S6 in 2015, Samsung has learnt the art of designing great smartphones. From company’s flagship smartphones to entry-level Galaxy J series, Samsung is definitely designing great smartphones.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Samsung’s teaser says “The next big thing is coming.” The teaser shows a smartphone design with tweaked antenna lines and big could mean a really big screen. Samsung has not confirmed the name of the device but looking at the previous leaks – the device could be Galaxy C9.
Samsung Galaxy C9 has already been certifies by the FCC and the launch of the device now looks imminent. The Galaxy C9 reportedly features a 6-inch full HD display and is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 652 chipset. Under the hood, there is 6GB RAM and 64GB in-built storage. According to GSMArena, Samsung Galaxy C9 will feature a 16MP primary camera on the front as well as rear. Samsung Galaxy C9 will reportedly run Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with company’s TouchWiz UI.
Samsung Galaxy C9 is backed by a 4,000mAh battery and will in launch in China first, reports GSMArena. The smartphone is also reported to launch in US and Europe. Samsung has not launched a Galaxy C series device in India and it is unlikely that C9 will make its way to Indian shores.