Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro, the long rumoured smartphone from world’s largest smartphone maker is now official in China. The smartphone was officially made available after the devuce went live on China’s online commerce platform yesterday. The smartphone comes right at a time when Samsung is struggling with the global recall of explosive Galaxy Note 7 devices. Samsung is doing everything it takes to erase the loss created by Galaxy Note 7 and with Galaxy C9 Pro, the smartphone also becomes the first from the Korean company to feature 6GB RAM. Samsung was earlier reported to launch Galaxy Note 7 with 6GB RAM but the company launched 4GB RAM global variant instead before recalling and stopping production altogether.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro itself seems to be a great smartphone in terms of design and specifications. The Galaxy C9 Pro features metal unibody design like most other Samsung smartphones launched this year. Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro also features a new three string antenna design like Oppo’s R9s and R9s Plus, which were launched just few days ago.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro features a huge 6-inch display with a full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 653 processor and comes with 64GB internal storage. Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro offers a 16MP rear camera with f/1.9 aperture, phase detection autofocus and a dual-tone LED flash. There is also a secondary 16MP camera with f/1.9 aperture for bright selfies under low light.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is 6.9mm thick and weighs around 190 grams. The smartphone offers host of connectivity options like dual-SIM functionality, 4G VoLTE, NFC, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, WiFi 802.11ac and yes, a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is available for preorder in China in rose gold and gold colour variant. The smartphone is priced at 3,199 Yuan (approximately Rs 31,990) and will become available on November 11. Samsung has not confirmed the availability of device in markets outside China.