Reliance LYF Flame 1 and LYF Wind 6, two new 4G capable budget smartphones have been launched at Rs 6,490 and Rs 7,090 respectively. The smartphones will be available across India in more than 1,20,000 retail outlets.
The Reliance LYF Flame 1 and Wind 6 are 4G smartphones that support some advanced features like VoLTE and VoWi-Fi. The USP of these devices is undoubtedly its 4G capabilities.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Reliance LYF Flame 1 features a 4.5-inch display with a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels while LYF Wind 6 comes with a larger 5.0-inch display. Both the devices are powered by unknown Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset coupled with Adreno GPU.
Reliance has added a combination of 1GB RAM and 8GB expandable storage to both the devices. Both the smartphones run Android 5.1 Lollipop with light customisation. The difference between both the devices is in their battery size. Reliance LYF Flame 1 has a 2,000mAh battery while LYF Wind 6 comes with a 2,250mAh battery.
Both the smartphone are also rocking 5MP cameras at the front and rear and they will be available in Black, White and Gold colour options.