Reliance LYF Flame 1 and LYF Wind 6, two new 4G capable budget smartphones have been launched at Rs 6,490 and Rs 7,090 respectively. The smartphones will be available across India in more than 1,20,000 retail outlets.
The Reliance LYF Flame 1 and Wind 6 are 4G smartphones that support some advanced features like VoLTE and VoWi-Fi. The USP of these devices is undoubtedly its 4G capabilities.
Reliance LYF Flame 1 features a 4.5-inch display with a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels while LYF Wind 6 comes with a larger 5.0-inch display. Both the devices are powered by unknown Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset coupled with Adreno GPU.
Reliance has added a combination of 1GB RAM and 8GB expandable storage to both the devices. Both the smartphones run Android 5.1 Lollipop with light customisation. The difference between both the devices is in their battery size. Reliance LYF Flame 1 has a 2,000mAh battery while LYF Wind 6 comes with a 2,250mAh battery.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Both the smartphone are also rocking 5MP cameras at the front and rear and they will be available in Black, White and Gold colour options.