Reliance Retail has announced the launch of its latest Lyf branded handset in India. The smartphone is one of company’s very own 4G VoLTE compatible device. Reliance has been pushing its Lyf branded handsets with the launch of its Jio 4G service.
Reliance LYF F1 is short for Future One and the smartphone is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 617 processor. Reliance LYF F1 features a 5.5-inch full HD display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The display offers pixel density of 401ppi and is protected by Corning’s Gorilla Glass 4. Under the hood, there is 3GB RAM, 32GB storage and Adreno 405 GPU. The smartphone also supports expandable storage up to 128GB.
On the camera front, Reliance LYF F1 sports a 16MP primary camera with phase detection autofocus and dual LED flash. There is 8MP secondary camera with support for screen flash feature. The rear camera is capable of recording FHD videos at 30fps while the front camera records HD videos at 30fps. The camera also offers options like geo-tagging, face detection, HDR, panorama, wink to click, multiple focus, refocus, chromaflash, optizoom, true portrait, low light photography & video.
Reliance LYF F1 is 7.9mm thick and weighs around 153 grams. The smartphone runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and is backed by a 3,200mAh battery. Reliance LYF F1 is compatible with Jio 4G service, which also is the USP of the device. The smartphone is priced at Rs 13,990 and available immediately from Reliance Digital store.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016