Reliance’s LFY brand of smartphones have been spotted online on the Reliance Digital website. The three smartphones are: LYF Earth 1, LYF Water 1 and LYF Water 2. Reliance has priced the phones between Rs 14,690 and Rs 25,800.
Reliance LYF Earth 1 is the most expensive of the three smartphones, and is priced at Rs 28,800. The company is however giving away the smartphone at a discounted price of Rs 23,990 as a part of the inaugural offer.
It features a 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display, with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The smartphone comes with a glass covering, both on front and back. It sports dual camera in the back, 13 megapixel + two megapixel and a five megapixel front camera.
The smartphone is powered by a 1.5 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor coupled with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
LYF Earth 1 runs Android 5.1 Lollipop and has a 3500 mAh battery. The dual-SIM smartphone supports 4G connectivity, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi and LTE. It also comes with sensors such as Ambient Light, Proximity, E-Compass and Accelerometer.