Philips Mobile, on Wednesday announced its foray into the Indian mobile market with its new range of smartphones W6610, W3500, S308 and also a feature phone E130 targeting at business professionals, technology enthusiasts and durability segment.
The products are priced between INR 1, 960 – INR 35,000.
The company said that Philips mobile phones are designed with best-in-class battery performance, advanced yet user-friendly features and an elegant form factor, so customers can stay connected with what matters most – always.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The first phone in the series is W6610 that features a 5 inch qHD IPS display and packs a 5300 mAh battery.
According to Philips, W6610 comes with an ingenious Power-saving switch and provides talk time up to 33 hours and web browsing time of up to 16 hours.
The company said the phone has a fast-charging feature and multi-faceted power management system.
Philips W6610 is powered by a 1.3GHz quad core processor for multitasking.
The second in the series is W3500 that runs on Android 4.2 and offers a dual mode network coverage. The smartphone is equipped with a 1.3GHz quad core processor and comes with a 5.0” FWVGA TFT touch screen.
The back of the phone is a home to a 5 megapixel camera.
Other options like personal mobile hotspot to sync content across a few Wi-Fi-enabled devices is also provided.
Philips S308 with curved design is the third phone from Philips. Philips said that S Series’ unique ergonomics makes it gorgeous and handy.
S308 has a 4 inch touch screen and runs on Android 4.2. The phone supports dual sim options, a 5 megapixel camera and can be expanded up to 32 GB with memory cards.
The fourth phone in the series is E130, which is a dual SIM low range phone. The phone has an inbuilt MP3 player and also houses a FM Radio.
The phone is equipped with Bluetooth connectivity, a 3.5mm audio jack and a torchlight. It supports MicroSD cards of up to 32GB.
W3500 – Currently available at Rs. 16, 195
W6610 – Currently available at Rs. 20, 650
S308 – Currently available at Rs. 8,290
E130 – Currently available at Rs. 1,960