Philips Mobile, on Wednesday announced its foray into the Indian mobile market with its new range of smartphones W6610, W3500, S308 and also a feature phone E130 targeting at business professionals, technology enthusiasts and durability segment.
The products are priced between INR 1, 960 – INR 35,000.
The company said that Philips mobile phones are designed with best-in-class battery performance, advanced yet user-friendly features and an elegant form factor, so customers can stay connected with what matters most – always.
The first phone in the series is W6610 that features a 5 inch qHD IPS display and packs a 5300 mAh battery.
According to Philips, W6610 comes with an ingenious Power-saving switch and provides talk time up to 33 hours and web browsing time of up to 16 hours.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The company said the phone has a fast-charging feature and multi-faceted power management system.
Philips W6610 is powered by a 1.3GHz quad core processor for multitasking.
The second in the series is W3500 that runs on Android 4.2 and offers a dual mode network coverage. The smartphone is equipped with a 1.3GHz quad core processor and comes with a 5.0” FWVGA TFT touch screen.
The back of the phone is a home to a 5 megapixel camera.
Other options like personal mobile hotspot to sync content across a few Wi-Fi-enabled devices is also provided.
Philips S308 with curved design is the third phone from Philips. Philips said that S Series’ unique ergonomics makes it gorgeous and handy.
S308 has a 4 inch touch screen and runs on Android 4.2. The phone supports dual sim options, a 5 megapixel camera and can be expanded up to 32 GB with memory cards.
The fourth phone in the series is E130, which is a dual SIM low range phone. The phone has an inbuilt MP3 player and also houses a FM Radio.
The phone is equipped with Bluetooth connectivity, a 3.5mm audio jack and a torchlight. It supports MicroSD cards of up to 32GB.
W3500 – Currently available at Rs. 16, 195
W6610 – Currently available at Rs. 20, 650
S308 – Currently available at Rs. 8,290
E130 – Currently available at Rs. 1,960