Panasonic has unveiled its latest P series smartphone with high density battery in India. The smartphone comes with 5000mAh battery and is priced at Rs 5,990.
Panasonic P75 features a 5-inch HD display and is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core processor. The smartphone is 9.65mm thick and weighs 157 grams.
Panasonic has paired the quad-core processor with 1GB RAM and 8GB storage, further expandable up to 32GB via SD card slot. On the camera front, Panasonic P75 gets an 8MP rear camera with flash and a 5MP front camera.
- Idea offers Rs 1,500 cashback on Panasonic P100: Here’s how to avail
- Panasonic Eluga Ray 500 with dual rear cameras, 4,000 mAh battery now available offline
- Panasonic Eluga A4 with 5000 mAh battery launched in India: Price, specs, etc
- Panasonic Eluga Ray 700 with 5000mAh battery listed on Flipkart ahead of launch
- Panasonic Eluga Arc2 with metal and glass design launched at Rs 12,290
- Panasonic launches P50 Idol and P65 Flash smartphones in India
Commenting on the launch, Pankaj Rana, Business Head – Mobility Division, Panasonic India, said, “With the increased usage of smart phones nowadays, we offer our consumers a long lasting 5000mAH battery smart phone capable of turn-by-turn navigation as well, thereby assisting our consumers on the go.”
Panasonic P75 runs SAIL UI based on Android 5.1 Lollipop. Panasonic P75 also supports WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 and microUSB.
Panasonic says P75 will support turn-by-turn navigation with GPS support but will only support 3G and 2G networks. The smartphone will be available in Champagne Gold and Sand Black colour variants.