Oppo, a mobile phone brand that has been eyeing the India market for a few months, on Wednesday launched its latest smartphone, the Oppo Find 7, in the country.
The phone comes with a lot of innovative features not available in other models at the moment and is priced competitively at Rs 37,990. The company has also launched a cheaper version of the phone, the Find 7a, priced at Rs 31,990. This could be a signal that more top-end phones are coming down from their lofty price points.
The Find 7 stands apart with its 5.5-inch Quad HD screen, the smallest screen size for its 2560×1440 resolution. The phone is powered by a 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 8974AC and runs Android-based Color OS. The phone uses VOOC flash charge technology to enable quick charging of its 3000 mAh battery – a 5-minute charge can let you finish a 2-hour voice call.
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
The phone features a 13MP rear camera with Sony’s new IMX214 stacked sensor. The camera has a Ultra-HD picture mode that lets you combine 10 images into a 50MP picture file. It also comes with 4K video recording and a 32-second slow shutter. The Find 7a is a cheaper phone as it does not have the the QHD screen and comes with a smaller battery.
The Find 7a will be available tomorrow, while the Find 7 will start shipping a month later.