Oppo has announced the launch of limited edition Oppo F1 ICC WT20 smartphone. This one comes wih a T20 world cup logo on its back and is priced at Rs 17, 990. Oppo F1 smartphone’s focus is the camera and the company calls it a ‘selfie expert’.
Oppo has partenered with ICC to design the limited edition device. Users can win this Oppo F1 by playing the ‘Catch The Six’ contest, wear anything green or through an online selfie campaign.
Sky Li, OPPO Global VP, MD of International Mobile Business and President of OPPO India said, “We are happy to launch a customized edition of Oppo F1 for the ICC WT20 2016. It gives us immense pleasure to be associated with ICC and cheer for Team India. We wish Team India success in this tournament.”
The ICC WT20 limited edition Oppo F1 comes in with a gift kit, which includes ICC WT20 2016 key chain, selfie stick and a back cover with ICC logo on it. This one even comes with a bigger 32 GB ROM as compared to OPPO F1.
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
The Oppo F1 was showcased at CES 2016 and was launched in India at Rs 15,990. Oppo F1 has a 5-inch HD resolution IPS and LCD display at 294 ppi with Gorilla Glass 2.5D, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 hexa-core processor 3GB RAM, 16 GB storage space (expandable to 128GB).
F1 has a 13 megapixel rear camera with ISOCELL sensor and LED flash. It has an eight megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture lens, which comes with Pure Image 2.0+ photography platform and offers company’s Beautify 3.0 feature.
The F1 is Dual-SIM smartphone (SIM + Nano Micro SIM) and has a 2500 mAh battery. It runs the Android 5.1 platform with Oppo’s ColorOS 2.1 UI on top. The smartphone comes with accelerometer, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and digital compass.
The device supports 4G LTE networks, WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth and Micro-USB connectivity. It is available in available in golden and rose gold colour variants.