Opera has just announced the Mini 8, an update of its popular mobile browser for the iPhone and iPad.
Available free on the Apple App Store, Opera Mini 8 will has three different modes that will cater to most of your browsing habits.
The Opera Mini mode compresses pages by up to 90 per cent and thus results in data savings for the user. It is also helps with the browsing expereince in areas where the network is poor.
Opera Turbo mode on the other hand consumes more data that the Mini mode, but offers a better browsing expeince and website rendering.
Then there is the data savings off mode with no compression and with full website compatibility.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The Opera Mini 8 for iOS is a radical design compared to the previous versions and conforms with the flat iOS 7 design philosophy.
The speed dial that was once unique to Opera is still there, but it now lets you select one of several customisable Speed Dial entries to visit a specific site.