OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei might have said that the OnePlus 2 will be the only flagship from the company for the year 2015, but leaks around another OnePlus smartphone called OnePlus X have already started taking place.
A report on GizmoChina, which quotes “factory sources,” spills more details on the OnePlus X.
The report says that the OnePlus X has a more premium look than the OnePlus 2, a fingerprint sensor at the back, 5-inch screen and the same Snapdragon 801 processor and the pricing could be around $249. The report goes on to add that the OnePlus X might be launched this month itself.
- OnePlus 6 and the iPhone X-like notch: Does Oppo R15 give a first glimpse?
- OnePlus 6 is codenamed Enchilada, will sport iPhone X-like notch: Report
- Oppo F7, Mi Mix 2S, LG G7 and more: Which Android phones will sport the iPhone X notch?
- OnePlus 6 leaked images reveal iPhone X-like notch, vertical dual cameras at back
- OnePlus X2 does not even exist, says co-founder Carl Pei
- OnePlus 5T to get a new sandstone variant, launch set for January 2018
In our OnePlus 2 review we had noticed that some performance and battery issues have crept up in the phone, after using it for more than a month.
We had noted in our review , that “there is a lot of lag on the UI since the last update and at times, we had to wait a few seconds for the screen swipe to happen,” plus the battery life of the phone has come down to 8 hours.
The OnePlus 2 camera continues to be impressive and offers some really good quality shots even in low-light.
Watch our video review of the OnePlus 2 below: (App users click here)
OnePlus 2 64 GB with 4GB RAM is priced at Rs 24,999 and is currently available on Amazon India. Users will need an invite to get the new smartphone. It remains to be seen if OnePlus X will also have an invite system when it eventually launches.