OnePlus X, the new smartphone from OnePlus, is expected to launch on October 29 at a special event in India, London and Beijing and other cities across the world. OnePlus India shared the announcement on their Facebook page.
The post has a picture of a X with the message “See you on October 29” written on it. The announcement comes soon after a device named OnePlus Mini was spotted on Amazon India.
Screenshots of the OnePlus Mini aka the OnePlus X have revealed a 5-inch Full HD screen with Gorilla Glass 3, metal frame Mediatek Helio X10 processor with 2GB RAM, Oxygen 3.0 OS and 2,450mAh battery.
- OnePlus 5T launch: How focus on premium mobiles worked in OnePlus' favour
- OnePlus 5T sees 1.1 million registrations on Amazon India ahead of launch
- OnePlus 5T launch today: Live stream timings, price in India, specifications
- OnePlus 5T launch today: Facial recognition to water resistance; five features to expect
- OnePlus 5T to launch on November 16 in New York, sale starts November 21
- OnePlus 5T could launch in New York, hints company's Twitter page
The listing page also mentions “Synaptics’ ClearForce Technology,” which is similar to the Force Touch technology shown in the Huawei Mate S and Apple’s iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus. The page has since been taken down.
Leaks have also suggested that the OnePlus X or Mini will come with 13MP rear camera and 8MP camera and NFC, a feature that was dropped from the OnePlus 2.
Watch our video review of OnePlus 2 (App users click here for video)