OnePlus X, the new smartphone from OnePlus, is expected to launch on October 29 at a special event in India, London and Beijing and other cities across the world. OnePlus India shared the announcement on their Facebook page.
The post has a picture of a X with the message “See you on October 29” written on it. The announcement comes soon after a device named OnePlus Mini was spotted on Amazon India.
Screenshots of the OnePlus Mini aka the OnePlus X have revealed a 5-inch Full HD screen with Gorilla Glass 3, metal frame Mediatek Helio X10 processor with 2GB RAM, Oxygen 3.0 OS and 2,450mAh battery.
- OnePlus 6 AnTuTu benchmark scores leaked, will feature 19:9 display
- OnePlus Buyback programme is now live in India: Here’s how it works
- OnePlus’ next flagship launch confirmed for Q2 2018, will have Snapdragon 845
- OnePlus 5T Face Unlock will come to OnePlus 5, says company
- OnePlus 5T launch today: Live stream timings, price in India, specifications
- OnePlus 5T to launch on November 16 in New York, sale starts November 21
The listing page also mentions “Synaptics’ ClearForce Technology,” which is similar to the Force Touch technology shown in the Huawei Mate S and Apple’s iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus. The page has since been taken down.
Leaks have also suggested that the OnePlus X or Mini will come with 13MP rear camera and 8MP camera and NFC, a feature that was dropped from the OnePlus 2.
Watch our video review of OnePlus 2 (App users click here for video)