OnePlus X Ceramic variant will be available invite-free in select French Connection stores in Delhi, Mumbai and Hyderabad on January 8. The company has announced that the first 50 buyers of the two-hour sale will get 10 per cent on OnePlus X Ceramic, which is priced at Rs 22,999 and a French Connection goodie bag.
The OnePlus X Ceramic sale will start at 7:00pm in Select CityWalk Mall, Delhi; Palladium Mall, Mumbai and Forum Mall, Hyderabad. Post this sale, the limited edition smartphone will only be available through invites on Amazon.in.
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
“The Ceramic edition is a special device in the OnePlus X line. Our fans have been eagerly waiting to own the OnePlus X Ceramic ever since we announced its launch and we see the perfect partner in French Connection, a brand that is synonymous with style and celebrated as a top-of-the-line fashion label,” Karan Sarin, Head of Marketing – India, OnePlus said.
OnePlus X Ceramic weighs 160 grams and comes with a scratch-resistant ceramic back. It sports a 5-inch Full HD 1080p AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by a 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 along with 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, Adreno 330 GPU, 16GB internal storage which can expandable up to 128GB. The device comes with a hybrid SIM card slot. Users can either use two SIM cards or one nano SIM card and microSD card.
Powered by a 2,525 mAh battery, it offers a 13MP ISOCELL 3M2 CMOS f/2.2 rear camera with Flash along with an 8MP f/2.4 front camera. It comes with FM Radio WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, GLONASS and BDS and supports 4G in India. The device comes with micro-USB cable, charger, protective case and SIM tray ejector.