OnePlus X Ceramic variant will be available invite-free in select French Connection stores in Delhi, Mumbai and Hyderabad on January 8. The company has announced that the first 50 buyers of the two-hour sale will get 10 per cent on OnePlus X Ceramic, which is priced at Rs 22,999 and a French Connection goodie bag.
The OnePlus X Ceramic sale will start at 7:00pm in Select CityWalk Mall, Delhi; Palladium Mall, Mumbai and Forum Mall, Hyderabad. Post this sale, the limited edition smartphone will only be available through invites on Amazon.in.
“The Ceramic edition is a special device in the OnePlus X line. Our fans have been eagerly waiting to own the OnePlus X Ceramic ever since we announced its launch and we see the perfect partner in French Connection, a brand that is synonymous with style and celebrated as a top-of-the-line fashion label,” Karan Sarin, Head of Marketing – India, OnePlus said.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
OnePlus X Ceramic weighs 160 grams and comes with a scratch-resistant ceramic back. It sports a 5-inch Full HD 1080p AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by a 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 along with 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, Adreno 330 GPU, 16GB internal storage which can expandable up to 128GB. The device comes with a hybrid SIM card slot. Users can either use two SIM cards or one nano SIM card and microSD card.
Powered by a 2,525 mAh battery, it offers a 13MP ISOCELL 3M2 CMOS f/2.2 rear camera with Flash along with an 8MP f/2.4 front camera. It comes with FM Radio WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, GLONASS and BDS and supports 4G in India. The device comes with micro-USB cable, charger, protective case and SIM tray ejector.