OnePlus 3’s specs have apparently been spotted via the Antutu Benchmark test, by Chinese website GizmoChina. The so-called ‘leak’ comes ahead of OnePlus announcing an April 7 event in China.
However in a statement to Android Authority, OnePlus says that the event is “is focused on the China market. We will not be launching our next device then.” The only thing OnePlus revealed about the new product is that it will “be awesome”.
Meanwhile the OnePlus 3 leak indicates that the smartphone runs the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, comes with 32GB storage (not 16GB as the base), and a 16 megapixel rear camera along with the Android 6.0. The display is still 1080p. The basics specs are similar to the OnePlus 2, other than the change in the processor and the bumped up camera.
OnePlus has touted itself as the flagship challenger, offering high-end specs mixed with affordable pricing. OnePlus One was introduced with the tag line ‘Never Settle’, the OnePlus 2 was called the 2016 flagship killer. But OnePlus 2 wasn’t quite the success as its predecessor, and now with the Xiaomi Mi 5, Le Max Pro launching with the latest Snapdragon 820 processor, the OnePlus is left behind.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei has said that the OnePlus 3 is coming this year, most probably in the second quarter. Pei had made the remarks to CNET’s Spanish website, and said that the OnePlus 3 will have a ‘new design’.
Could the new flagship mark an end to the sandstone finish smartphone that has come to define the OnePlus flagship series? It is likely given Pei’s remarks that OnePlus could go for something new, in order to boost interest and sales.
The company recently announced that the OnePlus 2 was now invite-free and gave a price-cut as well. The 16GB version of the phone will now cost Rs 20,999, while the 64GB version will be priced Rs 22,999.