AndroidPolice recently put out leaked screenshots showing the OnePlus 2 running the latest Android Marshmallow update with Oxygen OS 3.0 on top.
Based on the screenshots the update appears to bring some new wallpapers, customisations for homescren, slider for alerts. OnePlus recently rolled out the Oxygen 2.2.1 update this month, which some new features.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The Oxygen OS 2.2.1 update provided the following features: RAW support in OnePlus Camera, Bluetooth compatibility improvement, ultra SIM compatibility improvement, GMS 3.0 upgrade, improvement for roaming issues and fix for occasional image corruption issue in OnePlus Camera, along with a security patch update. OnePlus has not yet confirmed the testing for the Android M update.
OnePlus recently announced a price-cut for its flagship device, the OnePlus 2. The 16GB version of the phone will now cost Rs 20,999, while the 64GB version will be priced Rs 22,999.
The company justified the price drop saying: “Let’s just say that thanks to both timing and scale, our operations have sized up sufficiently propelling us to offer our flagship offering as an even better proposition for your connectivity needs.”
OnePlus 2 comes with a 5.5-inch full HD display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage space. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera and five-megapixel front camera. This is a dual-SIM device with a USB Type-C connector. OnePlus 2 runs Oxygen OS based on Android 5.1 Lollipop and has a 3,000mAh battery.
OnePlus abandoned the invite-only system for its flagship device this year, saying that it had been crucial for the company in scaling their operations.