AndroidPolice recently put out leaked screenshots showing the OnePlus 2 running the latest Android Marshmallow update with Oxygen OS 3.0 on top.
Based on the screenshots the update appears to bring some new wallpapers, customisations for homescren, slider for alerts. OnePlus recently rolled out the Oxygen 2.2.1 update this month, which some new features.
The Oxygen OS 2.2.1 update provided the following features: RAW support in OnePlus Camera, Bluetooth compatibility improvement, ultra SIM compatibility improvement, GMS 3.0 upgrade, improvement for roaming issues and fix for occasional image corruption issue in OnePlus Camera, along with a security patch update. OnePlus has not yet confirmed the testing for the Android M update.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
OnePlus recently announced a price-cut for its flagship device, the OnePlus 2. The 16GB version of the phone will now cost Rs 20,999, while the 64GB version will be priced Rs 22,999.
The company justified the price drop saying: “Let’s just say that thanks to both timing and scale, our operations have sized up sufficiently propelling us to offer our flagship offering as an even better proposition for your connectivity needs.”
OnePlus 2 comes with a 5.5-inch full HD display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage space. It has a 13-megapixel rear camera and five-megapixel front camera. This is a dual-SIM device with a USB Type-C connector. OnePlus 2 runs Oxygen OS based on Android 5.1 Lollipop and has a 3,000mAh battery.
OnePlus abandoned the invite-only system for its flagship device this year, saying that it had been crucial for the company in scaling their operations.