You can now buy the Xiaomi Redmi 1S for Rs 4,599

Xiaomi Redmi 1S units will start at Rs 4599 for refurbished devices and Rs 4999 for unboxed.

By: Tech Desk | New Delhi | Updated: March 20, 2015 10:17 pm
Xiaomi Redmi 1s, Xiaomi Redmi 1s Flipkart, Overcart Redmi 1S units will start at Rs 4599 for refurbished devices and Rs 4999 for unboxed.

Overcart in collaboration with Xiaomi will sell unboxed and refurbished units of Redmi 1S budget Android smartphone very soon. Online registrations are now open for the same. Xiaomi has significantly increased the number of available units of the Redmi 1S since its pilot sale in January. Unboxed and refurbished devices are open-boxed devices certified by Overcart after an extensive testing process.

All refurbishments are conducted by official Xiaomi service partners. All products will be covered by 14-day return guarantee and a six-month Xiaomi warranty. The units will start at Rs 4599 for refurbished devices and Rs 4999 for unboxed.

Specs:

4.7-inch 720p HD display

1.6 GHz quad-core Qualcomm MSM8228 Snapdragon 400 CPU

Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with MIUI

1GB RAM

8GB ROM (up to32GB expandable)

8MP rear camera and 1.4MP front camera

Dual SIM

2000 mAh battery

For all the latest Technology News, download Indian Express App

Rishi Saw
    Feb 8, 2017 at 10:14 am
    if any one want to purchase this master piece REDMI 1S lt;br/gt;lt;br/gt;Please call me @9891990391 ( Delhi NCR )lt;br/gt;lt;br/gt;it will includelt;br/gt;Xiaomi Redmi 1S excellent condition date of purchased (Nov 2015)lt;br/gt;lt;br/gt; 6 back coverlt;br/gt;lt;br/gt; 1 tempered gllt;br/gt;lt;br/gt; 1 screen guardlt;br/gt;lt;br/gt; box, charger accessories box and warranty paperlt;br/gt;lt;br/gt;Call me at: 9891990391
      ajay
      Sep 12, 2016 at 10:55 am
      I want to buy call me 7696501290
      1. G
        G B
        Mar 22, 2016 at 2:03 pm
        I want redme 1s mobile phone Please tell me price
          K sai
          May 22, 2016 at 3:47 pm
          Hiii there is mi 1s is available or not
            K sai
            May 22, 2016 at 3:48 pm
            If it is available tell me in which site it is
            Rotash