Over the years we have seen hundreds of concept phones, and some have even made it to the production line. Now, here is a concept phone from 91mobiles that tries to add every thing you need in a single device.
So this Google Nexus 360 concept is a 5-inch smartphone that can bend over backwards to become a smart watch. Great feature, though we are not sure how practiccal it would be to have a 5-inch screen on your wrist.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Another interesting feature in this concept is a sidepanel e-ink display for notifications. The otherside houses a slim Bluetooth device that resembles a stylus. Very ambitious, but definetely drool worthy. The phone also has a slightly convex shape to make it easier for the user.
A note from gadget research and review website 91mobiles says they “chose the Google brand for this concept since the search titan has always been at the forefront of innovation, and has the flexibility to partner with a specific hardware manufacturer that can build to its spec”. The obvious effort is to try and find a single solution to all you mobile related problems.
Other suggested features include: Flexible polymer OLED display, integrated fingerprint scanner and heart rate monitor, tube camera for the wrist and IP67-certification for all weather use. Now, who wouldnt want this phone.
Here is hoping this design steps out of paper.