Over the years we have seen hundreds of concept phones, and some have even made it to the production line. Now, here is a concept phone from 91mobiles that tries to add every thing you need in a single device.
So this Google Nexus 360 concept is a 5-inch smartphone that can bend over backwards to become a smart watch. Great feature, though we are not sure how practiccal it would be to have a 5-inch screen on your wrist.
Another interesting feature in this concept is a sidepanel e-ink display for notifications. The otherside houses a slim Bluetooth device that resembles a stylus. Very ambitious, but definetely drool worthy. The phone also has a slightly convex shape to make it easier for the user.
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
A note from gadget research and review website 91mobiles says they “chose the Google brand for this concept since the search titan has always been at the forefront of innovation, and has the flexibility to partner with a specific hardware manufacturer that can build to its spec”. The obvious effort is to try and find a single solution to all you mobile related problems.
Other suggested features include: Flexible polymer OLED display, integrated fingerprint scanner and heart rate monitor, tube camera for the wrist and IP67-certification for all weather use. Now, who wouldnt want this phone.
Here is hoping this design steps out of paper.