Nokia X, the Finnish phonemaker’s first tryst with Google’s Android plaform, seems set to come to India on March 10. The company has sent invites for an event on March 10, which has to be the launch of the new phone.
If you mix India’s fascination for Android and the goodwill Nokia still commands in the country, the Nokia X family of phones could be a big hit. Add to this mix the fact that these phones will be priced as low as Rs 8,500. That is around the price range at which Nokia sells its entry-level Lumia phones. That is why it could be a big gamble for the company, especially if the Nokia X family is any good. For the Lumia 520 is in our books the best smartphone at that price range.
The Nokia X range will also cut into the entry-level Android segement of local manufactuers. For Indian users the Nokia brand will hold more value than a local company that is selling at the same price point. Add to this the fact the Nokia still have the best after sales outfit in the country.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest