Nokia recently announced it is set to make a comeback in the global smartphone market. Now, specifications of a Nokia D1C has been spotted on Geekbench 3. Looks like multiple benchmark tests were conducted on D1C, and the results were posted on September 30. Nokia D1C gained the highest of 682 in single-core score and 3299 in multi-core score. The site reveals D1C runs the latest Android 7.0 Nougat. It will be powered by an octa-core Qualcomm processor clocked at 1.4 GHz, coupled with 3GB RAM. Other specifications of the device are currently unknown.
Nokia had announced its plan s to return to the mobile phone and tablet market in May. “Under a strategic agreement covering branding rights and intellectual property licensing, Nokia Technologies will grant HMD global Oy (HMD), a newly-founded company based in Finland, an exclusive global license to create Nokia-branded mobile phones and tablets for the next ten years,” a release from Nokia said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Earlier reports indicated Nokia is working on two new flagship devices. However, Nokia 5320 and Nokia RM-1490 spotted on Geekbench in August, were listed with entry level specifications. At this moment, it is unclear whether Nokia will bring premium devices to the market or settle with mid-range smartphones.
Nokia 5320 is said to come with better specifications as compared to Nokia RM-1490. Leaks suggest a 2.27GHz quad-core processor coupled with 2GB RAM. It runs an old Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS. Nokia RM-1490 is supposed to have a single-core 500MHz AMD A8-5545M processor and 2GB RAM. Nokia RM-1490 will run an older Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS.