Microsoft has announced the launch of Nokia 230 Dual SIM feature phone in India. While Microsoft has dropped Nokia from its Lumia line-up, it is sticking to the trusted Nokia branding to maintain the strong hold in the feature phones category.
The Nokia 230 Dual SIM comes with a design language that looks premium and basically addresses the need for a superior device in the segment. It is a non-touch device with some features available on touch-friendly smartphones.
The Nokia 230 Dual SIM is available at Rs 3,949 with metallic finish and has a aluminium back cover. The Nokia 230 Dual SIM features front and rear cameras with flash and built-in social media features. The screen is also large at 2.8-inches making it decent enough for web browsing.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“Amidst the burgeoning market for touch-enabled smartphones, there was a latent need in the market for a premium quality, non-touch feature phone with enhanced features,” said Ravi Kunwar, Director-North, Microsoft Mobile Devices.
Like every other Nokia feature phone before, the Nokia 230 Dual SIM also delivers strong on battery life. It has a standby time of 22 days and is rated at 23 hours of talk time. The device will be available in Silver and Dark Silver colour variants.