Motorola has announced a price-cut for Moto G (3rd Gen) and Moto G Turbo variant. While Moto G (3rd gen) (8GB version) is now available starting at Rs 9,999; Moto G Turbo will now retail starting Rs 12,499 on Flipkart. The 16GB Moto G3 costs Rs 10,999. The company also announced exchange offers of up to Rs 4,000 and Rs 5,000 on the two phones respectively.
The Moto G (3rd Gen) was launched in July 2015 in 8GB and 16GB ROM options at Rs 11,999 and Rs 12,999 respectively. The USP of Moto G (3rd Gen) is that the smartphone is water-resistant and is immersible up to 3 feet of water for 30 minutes.
It sports a 5-inch 720p HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Running stock Android 5.1 Lollipop OS, it runs on a 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor coupled with an Adreno 306 GPU. The 8GB version comes with 1GB RAM.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
It remains one of the best devices in the price bracket. It is 4G-enabled and houses a 13MP rear camera with dual-LED flash along with a 5MP front camera. Moto G (3rd Gen) is powered by a 2,470 mAh battery.
Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition was officially announced in India in December 2015 at Rs 14,499. It can be submerged into static water of up to 1 metre for half an hour without any worry of damage and is also dust-resistant.
The Moto G Turbo Edition features an HD screen, a Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor, 2GB RAM and 16 GB storage space. The camera is the same as the Moto G (3rd gen) 13 mp on rear and five-mp on the front. It has a 2470 mAh battery. The Moto G Turbo Edition runs Android L currently.
Motorola has recently announced the Android M update for the Moto G3 in India.