Motorola has announced a price-cut for Moto G (3rd Gen) and Moto G Turbo variant. While Moto G (3rd gen) (8GB version) is now available starting at Rs 9,999; Moto G Turbo will now retail starting Rs 12,499 on Flipkart. The 16GB Moto G3 costs Rs 10,999. The company also announced exchange offers of up to Rs 4,000 and Rs 5,000 on the two phones respectively.
The Moto G (3rd Gen) was launched in July 2015 in 8GB and 16GB ROM options at Rs 11,999 and Rs 12,999 respectively. The USP of Moto G (3rd Gen) is that the smartphone is water-resistant and is immersible up to 3 feet of water for 30 minutes.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
It sports a 5-inch 720p HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Running stock Android 5.1 Lollipop OS, it runs on a 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor coupled with an Adreno 306 GPU. The 8GB version comes with 1GB RAM.
It remains one of the best devices in the price bracket. It is 4G-enabled and houses a 13MP rear camera with dual-LED flash along with a 5MP front camera. Moto G (3rd Gen) is powered by a 2,470 mAh battery.
Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition was officially announced in India in December 2015 at Rs 14,499. It can be submerged into static water of up to 1 metre for half an hour without any worry of damage and is also dust-resistant.
The Moto G Turbo Edition features an HD screen, a Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor, 2GB RAM and 16 GB storage space. The camera is the same as the Moto G (3rd gen) 13 mp on rear and five-mp on the front. It has a 2470 mAh battery. The Moto G Turbo Edition runs Android L currently.
Motorola has recently announced the Android M update for the Moto G3 in India.