Motorola Moto G (3rd gen) now available for Rs 6,999 on Flipkart app: Here’s how

Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) smartphone exchange offer is only available on Flipkart mobile app.

By: Tech Desk | New Delhi | Updated: January 7, 2016 11:09 am
Motorola, Moto G, Motorola Moto G, Moto G 3, Moto G 3 specs, Moto G 3 Flipkart, Moto G 3 exchange offer, Moto G 2015 price, Moto G details, smartphones, technology news The USP of Moto G (3rd Gen) is that the smartphone is water-resistant and is immersible up to 3 feet of water for 30 minutes.

Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) is up for grabs on Flipkart app for Rs 6,999 on exchange offer. The smartphone was originally launched for Rs 11,999 and Rs 12,999 for 8GB and 16GB versions respectively. The exchange offer is available for both- 8GB and 16GB versions- with a price difference of Rs 1,000. Motorola has just announced Android Marshmallow update for Moto G (3rd Gen) smartphones.

Must Read: Motorola Moto G3 to get Android M: Here’s how to check for update

motorola moto g3 flipkart exchange offer

The USP of Moto G (3rd Gen) is that the smartphone is water-resistant and is immersible up to 3 feet of water for 30 minutes. It sports a 5-inch 720p HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Running stock Android 5.1 Lollipop OS, it runs on a 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor coupled with an Adreno 306 GPU. The 8GB version comes with 1GB RAM.

WATCH: Motorola Moto G (3rd gen) video review

The smartphone was launched in July and still remains one of the best devices in the price bracket. It is 4G-enabled and houses a 13MP rear camera with dual-LED flash along with a 5MP front camera. Moto G (3rd Gen) is powered by a 2,470 mAh battery.

For all the latest Tech News, download Indian Express App now

1. C
    Chandra
    Jan 12, 2017 at 9:41 am
    Call me 7845705850
      Dc
      Feb 3, 2017 at 4:03 pm
      Exchange options not clear please make
        Abhishek kumar
        Feb 26, 2016 at 7:40 am
        Nice pic
          Pavan kumar
          Mar 7, 2016 at 2:55 am
          Don't purchase motog3 on flipkart. I have purchased on 27th Jan 2016.just after one month speaker has gone. Customer care people replaced speaker but again with in 1 hour sound not coming. Flipkart tide up with second quality shops and selling motog3mobiles in offer So please don't purchase it.
            Shivasharnappa
            Mar 20, 2016 at 10:11 am
            I am exchange my S4.mini mobil
              Suresh
              Jan 7, 2016 at 7:01 am
              My phone is moto g first generation.is it possible to exchange and wat r the terms and conditions.
              1. J
                jabbar
                Jan 8, 2016 at 1:12 pm
                My mobile LG l80 it is possible Exchange tell me sir
                  akshay s
                  Mar 9, 2016 at 3:15 pm
                  I wanna exchange lenoVo s660s660 with is there any exchange offer for lenovo models
                    amit
                    Aug 19, 2016 at 5:52 am
                    Best Phone with mast feature.....
                      amit
                      Aug 19, 2016 at 5:53 am
                      Good Phone... Teleone
                        mohan
                        Jan 6, 2016 at 7:17 am
                        Hi my mobile is moto g 1st gen. Shall i exchange. In this mobile.buy a new moto g 3rd gen. How much cost of price
                          anil
                          Jul 19, 2016 at 9:46 am
                          I want to sell my moto g3 mobile
                            ARAVINDAN.P
                            Jan 7, 2016 at 6:44 am
                            My phone is moto g gen 2 Tell me if it is possible to exchange with gen 3
                              ashim sarkar
                              Jan 10, 2016 at 5:50 pm
                              My mobile is Lumia 535Ds is it possible to exchange then comment below... how much to pay am I....
                                Ashok
                                Jul 22, 2016 at 7:25 am
                                I want to buy moto g3
                                1. B
                                  battula siva
                                  Jul 4, 2016 at 10:05 am
                                  i want to moto g 3rd gen plz contact me, 8978833664
                                  1. B
                                    b m
                                    May 15, 2016 at 10:53 am
                                    I want to exchange my Samsung s5292 mobile with moto g 3 generation is any offer available
                                    1. Y
                                      yourboss
                                      Jan 7, 2016 at 12:17 am
                                      What do they do with our exchanged phones??
                                      1. F
                                        Fk
                                        Jan 6, 2016 at 3:31 pm
                                        My phone is moto g gen 2 Tell me if it is possible to exchange with gen 3
                                        1. I
                                          imobdevtech
                                          Jan 7, 2016 at 6:11 am
                                          Really a great news by Motorola lovers.
                                            S DHARMARAO