Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) is up for grabs on Flipkart app for Rs 6,999 on exchange offer. The smartphone was originally launched for Rs 11,999 and Rs 12,999 for 8GB and 16GB versions respectively. The exchange offer is available for both- 8GB and 16GB versions- with a price difference of Rs 1,000. Motorola has just announced Android Marshmallow update for Moto G (3rd Gen) smartphones.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
The USP of Moto G (3rd Gen) is that the smartphone is water-resistant and is immersible up to 3 feet of water for 30 minutes. It sports a 5-inch 720p HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Running stock Android 5.1 Lollipop OS, it runs on a 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor coupled with an Adreno 306 GPU. The 8GB version comes with 1GB RAM.
The smartphone was launched in July and still remains one of the best devices in the price bracket. It is 4G-enabled and houses a 13MP rear camera with dual-LED flash along with a 5MP front camera. Moto G (3rd Gen) is powered by a 2,470 mAh battery.