Motorola today set the cat among the pigeons by launching its new smartphone, the Moto E, at a very affordable price of Rs 6,999. This phone too will be launched exclusively through its e-commerce partner FlipKart. The partnership had been very successful when they launched Moto G earlier this year.
The Moto E has been launched simultaneously in India and the UK. Moto E has a 4.3-inch screen, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1 GB RAM, 5 MP camera and 1,900 mAh battery, which makes it great value for money at Rs 6,999.
This is Motorola’s third device in India after it pulled out of the country a couple of years back. Both the earlier devices, Moto G and Moto X, were launched exclusively on Flipkart.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The device is likely to have serious implications for Indian manufacturers, who get the bulk of their huge numbers from the sub-Rs 10,000 devices. The kind of specs on offer along with brand value of Motorola will make the Moto it a top choice for budget conscious buyers. For instance, the price tag is Rs 2,000 cheaper than the Nokia Lumia 520, which is among the most popular devices in this segment.
With the launch of this device, Motorola now has a good product to offer in all price ranges till Rs 25,000, where again the bulk of the numbers are in the smartphone market.