Motorola today set the cat among the pigeons by launching its new smartphone, the Moto E, at a very affordable price of Rs 6,999. This phone too will be launched exclusively through its e-commerce partner FlipKart. The partnership had been very successful when they launched Moto G earlier this year.
The Moto E has been launched simultaneously in India and the UK. Moto E has a 4.3-inch screen, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1 GB RAM, 5 MP camera and 1,900 mAh battery, which makes it great value for money at Rs 6,999.
This is Motorola’s third device in India after it pulled out of the country a couple of years back. Both the earlier devices, Moto G and Moto X, were launched exclusively on Flipkart.
The device is likely to have serious implications for Indian manufacturers, who get the bulk of their huge numbers from the sub-Rs 10,000 devices. The kind of specs on offer along with brand value of Motorola will make the Moto it a top choice for budget conscious buyers. For instance, the price tag is Rs 2,000 cheaper than the Nokia Lumia 520, which is among the most popular devices in this segment.
With the launch of this device, Motorola now has a good product to offer in all price ranges till Rs 25,000, where again the bulk of the numbers are in the smartphone market.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More