Bouyed by the succcess of its Moto G and Moto X smartphones which were launched in India earlier this year, Motorola has announced that its next global launch will have a footprint in India too.
So, on May 13, when its next big device is announced in London, there will be a simultaneous event happening in New Delhi too.
Reports in the international media suggest this could be the launch of the Moto E, which will be an affordable mid-segment phone targetted at developing markets like India. In fact, the invite too suggests that the device will “connect more people to the world’s information”.
The Moto E is expected to have a 4.3-inch screen with a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB RAM, 5MP camera and 1,900mAh battery.
During a recent interaction with IndianExpress.com, Marcus Frost, Senior Marketing Director for Motorola Mobility EMEA & APAC, had said that their mission is “to get the mobile internet to as many consumers globally as well as in India as possible”. He had said that there “will be more to this story”.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
It is expected that Motorola will stick to its partnership with Flipkart.com to sell the new device too.