Bouyed by the succcess of its Moto G and Moto X smartphones which were launched in India earlier this year, Motorola has announced that its next global launch will have a footprint in India too.
So, on May 13, when its next big device is announced in London, there will be a simultaneous event happening in New Delhi too.
Reports in the international media suggest this could be the launch of the Moto E, which will be an affordable mid-segment phone targetted at developing markets like India. In fact, the invite too suggests that the device will “connect more people to the world’s information”.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The Moto E is expected to have a 4.3-inch screen with a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB RAM, 5MP camera and 1,900mAh battery.
During a recent interaction with IndianExpress.com, Marcus Frost, Senior Marketing Director for Motorola Mobility EMEA & APAC, had said that their mission is “to get the mobile internet to as many consumers globally as well as in India as possible”. He had said that there “will be more to this story”.
It is expected that Motorola will stick to its partnership with Flipkart.com to sell the new device too.