Motorola has announced that its Moto X Force with shatterproof screen will now be available across over 400 retail chains across India starting at Rs 49,999. The smartphone, which could be bought online from Snapdeal, Amazon and Flipkart as well as Croma and Spice stores; will now retail offline across 15 cities.
The Moto X Force is the world’s first smartphone to feature a shatterproof display and starts at Rs 49,999 for the 32 GB version. The 64 GB variant is priced slightly higher at Rs 53,999. The device is now available at Vijay Sales and Poorvika also with EMI options on select credit cards.
Motorola said that the company will offer 4 years warranty on the screen of the device, and claimed they have spent 3 years developing this shatterproof screen. Moto X Force will come in black, grey and white colour variants.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
On the specs side, the Moto X Force features a 5.4-inch WQHD display, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 810 processor, 3GB RAM and comes in 32 or 64GB. Moto X Force runs Android 5.1 Lollipop, and has the usual Moto Migrate, Moto Voice features that we’ve seen on other Moto smartphones. The grey colour variant will feature ballistic nylon back. The shatterproof screen has five layers to ensure its durability, claims the company.