Moto G (3rd gen) specs have been leaked ahead of the official July 28 launch by a Spanish online retailer, reports GSMArena.
The reports says that according to the listing the Moto G (3rd Gen) will come with the Octa-core Snapdragon 615 processor, not the starting Snapdragon 410 processor as was expected. Additionally the RAM could be 2GB and a 13 megapixel camera is also expected. The screen size is expected to remain at 5-inches along with 720p display.
Motorola is scheduled to release the third gen Moto G on the July 28 along with the 2015 Moto X. With a 615 Octa-core processor and a 13 megapixel camera, the Moto G third gen could give a serious challenge to other mid-range smartphone in India.
- Moto X4 India launch set for November 13: Key features, specs, and expected price
- Motorola Moto G5S Plus review: Dual rear cameras are here, but do they deliver?
- Moto X Play confirmed to get Android Nougat update
- Moto G5S Plus India launch today: This phone has a dual-rear camera
- Motorola Moto G Turbo edition review: Motorola just killed the Moto G3 with this
- Motorola event: Moto G, Moto X and Moto 360 watch 2 expected today
Motorola’s invite has also indicated that the smartphone might just be waterproof, which will be another big plus for a mid-range phone. The event invite reads, “A good friend will offer you their umbrella. A best friend will forever be ready to dance in the rain with you.”
An earlier leak on Flipkart had indicated that Moto G would come in white color with 8GB memory. Other specifications of the smartphones indicate that it will have a 1.7 GHz 64-bit quad-core Snapdragon 610 processor, 2 GB RAM, 5 or 5.2 inch display with full HD resolution and 4G.
Additionally retired “leak” source for smartphones @evleaks had posted pictures of the Moto G (3rd Gen) with Moto Maker, the customisation feature that is offered by Motorola. Earlier there had been speculation that Motorola will bring the program to India as well but that has not happened so far and it seems unlikely even with the new Moto G.