Motorola has started rolling out Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update for Moto G (3rd Gen) in India. Motorola had earlier released Android Marshmallow update for Moto X Play smartphone. Moto G (3rd Gen) is one of the first smartphones to receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow update.
The Android Marshmallow’s changelog for Moto G (3rd Gen) remains same as the one for Moto X Play. The update brings March security update and Unicode 8.0 emoji support. Moto G (3rd Gen) also gets support for camera shutter button which allows users to enable or disable shutter sound.
The Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update for Moto G (3rd Gen) is now available as an over-the-air update. However, Moto G (3rd gen) users can also update their smartphones from Settings>About Phone>System Update.
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil