Motorola has started rolling out Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update for Moto G (3rd Gen) in India. Motorola had earlier released Android Marshmallow update for Moto X Play smartphone. Moto G (3rd Gen) is one of the first smartphones to receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow update.
The Android Marshmallow’s changelog for Moto G (3rd Gen) remains same as the one for Moto X Play. The update brings March security update and Unicode 8.0 emoji support. Moto G (3rd Gen) also gets support for camera shutter button which allows users to enable or disable shutter sound.
The Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update for Moto G (3rd Gen) is now available as an over-the-air update. However, Moto G (3rd gen) users can also update their smartphones from Settings>About Phone>System Update.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review