Moto is celebrating its second anniversary in India with a slew of discounts and exchange offers on Flipkart. Lenovo Moto, when it launched in India, it was still owned by Google and known as Motorola. This is year Lenovo announced that it would drop the Motorola name from the branding of the Moto phones.
Moto’s smartphones have for the longest time been Flipkart exclusive, although now the Moto E, Moto G3 and Moto G Turbo are available on Amazon as well.
Users can get a discount on the Moto phones or an additional off if they trade in an older smartphone on Flipkart. The offer is valid only today and tomorrow (February 11 and 12). Additionally users will get 10 percent extra discount for every purchase made with State Bank of India (SBI) debit and credit cards.
Here are the discounts, offers that Moto phones have on Flipkart:
1) Moto E2 3G version has an exchange offer of up to Rs 2000.
2) Moto E2 4G has an exhange offer of up to Rs 3000.
3) Moto G3 gets a Rs 500 discount making the price Rs 10,499 and up to Rs 6000 exchange offer.
4) Moto G Turbo also gets Rs 500 off and is thus priced Rs 11,999. Users can get and additional Rs 7000 on exchange with another smartphone.
5) Moto X Play (16GB) has an exchange offer of up to Rs 9000 off.
6) The Moto X Style has the biggest discount at Rs 3000, making the price Rs 26,999 with up to Rs 15,000 off under the exchange scheme.
7) The 2nd Moto 360 also has a discount offer of Rs 2000, making the price Rs 17,999.