After delivering a stunner in the poll battle, Narendra Modi is set to create a buzz in the digital world too. Trying to cash in on BJP’s landslide victory in the Lok Sabha elections, Milestone Interactive Group has launched Modi Tsu’namo’ – a fun mobile game.
Now a game to celebrate Modi win!
The game is available on the Google Play Store and celebrates the spirit of elections in a fun way. The game features Modi along with other political leaders including Rahul Gandhi, Mamata Banerjee and Arvind Kejriwal whereby the player has to match at least three or more faces of popular poll candidates in a single swipe of each leader in any continuous motion combination and earn points.
Combinations containing Modi will fetch more points than those containing any other leader.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“The win for BJP and Narendra Modi in the recent Lok Sabha elections, has encouraged us to launch the Modi Tsu’namo’ mobile game,” says Jayont R Sharma, Chairman & CEO of Milestone Interactive Group. “The players will have a good time playing this mobile game which forms the part of celebrations.”
During the elections, everything from Modi-inspired smartphones and mobile games to other apps and ringtones become the rage among youngsters.
The game is available on http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.milestone.moditsunamo