- ‘Right now, it’s gaali-galoch ka politics; I say CCTV cameras, they call me a bandar’, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Upadhyay to cadre: Accept Bedi for Modi
- 230 crorepatis, 114 with criminal cases in fray: ADR
- Shah sells Modi dreams, says once here, we stay
- Drone showers petals, supporters ‘crown’ Kejriwal in Northeast Delhi
- Delhi has 695 critical polling stations: Election Commission
- Last lap, nervous BJP calls party to Delhi, for Delhi
Modi Tsu’namo: A fun game to celebrate Narendra Modi’s victory
After delivering a stunner in the poll battle, Narendra Modi is set to create a buzz in the digital world too. Trying to cash in on BJP’s landslide victory in the Lok Sabha elections, Milestone Interactive Group has launched Modi Tsu’namo’ – a fun mobile game.
Now a game to celebrate Modi win!
The game is available on the Google Play Store and celebrates the spirit of elections in a fun way. The game features Modi along with other political leaders including Rahul Gandhi, Mamata Banerjee and Arvind Kejriwal whereby the player has to match at least three or more faces of popular poll candidates in a single swipe of each leader in any continuous motion combination and earn points.
Combinations containing Modi will fetch more points than those containing any other leader.
“The win for BJP and Narendra Modi in the recent Lok Sabha elections, has encouraged us to launch the Modi Tsu’namo’ mobile game,” says Jayont R Sharma, Chairman & CEO of Milestone Interactive Group. “The players will have a good time playing this mobile game which forms the part of celebrations.”
During the elections, everything from Modi-inspired smartphones and mobile games to other apps and ringtones become the rage among youngsters.
The game is available on http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.milestone.moditsunamo