The M2Pro series runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
Milagrow has announced its range of M2Pro 3G Android calling tablets. The M2Pro series consists of three models- Milagrow M2Pro 3G Call 8GB 7.4, M2Pro 3G Call 16GB 8.4 and M2Pro 3G Call 32GB 8.4- priced at Rs 8,990, Rs 17,990 and Rs 21,990 respectively, running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The Milagrow M2Pro 3G Call 8GB 7.4 features a 6.5-inch capacitive touch screen display with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. Powered by a 2800 mAh battery, the M2Pro 3G Call 8GB 7.4 houses a 1.2 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6572 processor with 533 MHz Mali 400 GPU, 1 GB RAM and 8 GB of internal memory, expandable up to 32GB.
Other features include 2 MP rear camera with LED flash, 0.3 MP (VGA) front-facing camera, dual SIM card slots (one standard and one micro) with voice calling and 3G support, WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, FM Radio and weighs 230 gms.
On the other hand, the M2Pro 3G Call 16GB 8.4 comes with 7.9-inch screen and houses a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8382 processor with 533 MHz Mali 400 GPU. Other features include an 8 MP rear camera with LED flash, 2 MP front-facing camera and is powered by a 4000 mAh battery.
The top-end model, M2Pro 3G Call 32GB 8.4 shares a similar spec sheet of that of the M2Pro 3G Call 16GB 8.4 with the exception of a 1.6 GHz quad-core Rockchip 318 processor with Mali 400 GPU, 32 GB of internal storage and 2 GB RAM.