Windows 10 Mobile is arguably the most highly anticipated software update for quite some time now. Microsoft launched its Windows 10 Mobile with Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL during its October event.
Microsoft also recently announced Lumia 650 with Windows 10 Mobile. Now the company is finally preparing to bring Windows 10 Mobile to more audience who are still using older Windows products.
According to VentureBeat, the update will be separate from service update offered every month by the Redmond-based software giant. The target devices will be Lumia 535, 635, 735, 830, 930 and Lumia 1520.
Further the report at VentureBeat suggests the update won’t be pushed OTA (over-the-air) rather would be a passive one. Microsoft actually plans to move that to active updates at a later timeframe.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review