Windows 10 Mobile is arguably the most highly anticipated software update for quite some time now. Microsoft launched its Windows 10 Mobile with Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL during its October event.
Microsoft also recently announced Lumia 650 with Windows 10 Mobile. Now the company is finally preparing to bring Windows 10 Mobile to more audience who are still using older Windows products.
According to VentureBeat, the update will be separate from service update offered every month by the Redmond-based software giant. The target devices will be Lumia 535, 635, 735, 830, 930 and Lumia 1520.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Further the report at VentureBeat suggests the update won’t be pushed OTA (over-the-air) rather would be a passive one. Microsoft actually plans to move that to active updates at a later timeframe.