Microsoft Lumia 650, company’s latest mid-budget Windows 10 smartphone has been announced. The Lumia 650 will be available in select European markets starting February 18 at $199 (approx. Rs 13,500) in matte finish black and white color variants.
Microsoft calls it the perfect device for both official and personal use. “We’re extremely proud of the Lumia 650 and believe it will quickly be seen as the device that provides the perfect balance between work and personal needs,” the Microsoft blog reads. It is however unclear when Lumia 650 will be launched for Indian market.
Lumia 650 comes pre-loaded with Microsoft Office apps, which allows users to to create and edit documents on-the-go; OneDrive and Microsoft’s voice-assistant Cortana. The Lumia 620 features a 5-inch OLED display, weighs 122 gms and is 6.9 mm thick. “Lumia 650 also features a highly polished, diamond cut and anodized aluminum frame, giving it an unparalleled and premium feel,” says Microsoft.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The smartphone runs on a 1.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 processor coupled with 1GB RAM and16GB ROM. It also supports expandable storage of up to 200GB via microSD card. The Lumia 650 supports nano-SIM and packs a 2000mAh battery. The device will also be available in another version that supports dual-SIM. Lumia 650 comes with an 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5 megapixel front camera.