Microsoft Lumia 650, company’s latest mid-budget Windows 10 smartphone has been announced. The Lumia 650 will be available in select European markets starting February 18 at $199 (approx. Rs 13,500) in matte finish black and white color variants.
Microsoft calls it the perfect device for both official and personal use. “We’re extremely proud of the Lumia 650 and believe it will quickly be seen as the device that provides the perfect balance between work and personal needs,” the Microsoft blog reads. It is however unclear when Lumia 650 will be launched for Indian market.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Lumia 650 comes pre-loaded with Microsoft Office apps, which allows users to to create and edit documents on-the-go; OneDrive and Microsoft’s voice-assistant Cortana. The Lumia 620 features a 5-inch OLED display, weighs 122 gms and is 6.9 mm thick. “Lumia 650 also features a highly polished, diamond cut and anodized aluminum frame, giving it an unparalleled and premium feel,” says Microsoft.
The smartphone runs on a 1.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 processor coupled with 1GB RAM and16GB ROM. It also supports expandable storage of up to 200GB via microSD card. The Lumia 650 supports nano-SIM and packs a 2000mAh battery. The device will also be available in another version that supports dual-SIM. Lumia 650 comes with an 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5 megapixel front camera.