Micromax has unveiled its latest, a larger screen smartphone with an entry-level price point called the Canvas Doodle 3. Priced at a very competitive Rs 8,500, the phone will be available in retail outlets from April 25.
The Canvas Doodle 3 A102 comes with a 6-inch FWVGA display and runs on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean). It is powered by a 1.3GHz dual core processor with 512MB RAM and has a 2500 mAh battery. The phone has a 5 MP rear camera with flash and a 0.3MP front camera. The phone has 4GB storage, but allows external memory of up to 32GB via microSD card.
The company is also showcasing the M!Doodle application that lets users doodle chats, animate, scribble smileys and write text over clicked pictures. Plus, there is a free six-month subscription of Bigflix. The phone will also have a magnetic flip cover to protect it from dust and scratches.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
CMO Shubhodip Pal said the Canvas Doodle 3 reinforces their commitment to empower our consumers with larger screen to help them express their imagination in a more creative way like never before. “This is complemented by an entire eco-system of applications.”