Micromax Canvas Spark 3 with a 5.5-inch HD display is the new entry level, online only smartphone from the Indian manufacturer. Registrations for the new Micromax Canvas Spark 3 will open on Snapdeal from April 1, and the flash sale starts on April 7 at 12 noon. The Canvas Spark 3 will cost Rs 4,999.
Micromax claims that the Canvas Spark series has sold than more than 1 million units within six months of its launch.
Canvas Spark 3 features a 5.5-inch HD IPS display, 1.3 Ghz quad-core processor, 1GB RAM and 8 GB ROM, 2500 mAh battery, runs Android Lollipop and has an eight megapixel rear camera with a five megapixel front camera. Canvas Spark 3 also has a 2509 speaker with a 1.5 CC box.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The phone comes pre-loaded with 10 regional languages. The smartphone comes in black and champagne gold colour.
“India being a value driven market, the consumers are seeking more productivity, efficiency, entertainment, multitasking and better connectivity. With the launch of the Canvas Spark 3, we are yet again reinforcing our commitment to make technology and entertainment accessible for everyone,” said Shubhajit Sen, Chief Marketing Officer, Micromax Informatics in a press statement.