Meizu has announced the launch of its m3s smartphone in India. Meizu m3s was first made official in China in the month of June and is now available in India as well. Meizu m3s is a variant of m3 note, which was launched back in May. The smartphone comes in two storage options – 2/16GB storage and 3/32GB storage. Meizu m3s features an all metal unibody design with 2.5D curved glass display. The smartphone features a 5-inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. The full laminated display comes with a pixel density of 296ppi and contrast ratio of 1000:1. Meizu m3s is priced at Rs 7,999 for the 2GB RAM, 16GB storage variant while the 3GB RAM, 32GB storage variant costs Rs 9,299.
Meizu m3s is 8.3mm thick and weighs around 138 grams. The smartphone is powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor and supports 4G networks. The smartphone features a 13MP primary camera with phase detection autofocus, f/2.2 aperture and 5-element lens. The rear camera supports burst mode and panorama mode. There is also a 5MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture and auto exposure.
Meizu m3s’ home button also doubles up as fingerprint sensor powered by company’s mTouch 2.1 feature. Meizu is promising a response speed of 0.2 second with up to 5 fingerprints. The mTouch 2.1 capacitive touch sensor also offers 360 degree recognition.
“m3s generated quite a buzz among our target audience and since the dynamics of Indian market is similar to any other successful market in the world, it encouraged us to rollout this stunning device here as well. Undoubtedly, we at Meizu always tend to introduce our best in class products here on priority. We firmly believe the level of acceptability m3s would get from Indian consumer will bolster our future growth plans,” Meizu said in a press statement.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
As far as sensors are concerned, Meizu m3s features gravity sensor, IR proximity sensor, gyroscpoe and ambient light sensor. The smartphone also supports GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS and digital compass. Meizu m3s runs Flyme 5 UI based on Android 5.1 Lollipop. The smartphone is backed by a 3,020mAh battery and lacks support for quick charging.