LG V20 is set to launch in India soon and the smartphone will bear a price tag of Rs 49,990. According to a report in Gadgets 360 – while LG V20’s India launch is imminent, the exact date has not been revealed as of now. If the report is anything to be believed then the smartphone will compete with other high-end smartphones in India in the same price range such as Samsung Galaxy S7 series as well as Apple iPhone 6 series. Apple iPhone 7, 7 Plus and Google Pixel, Pixel XL start at a slightly higher price.
LG V20 is the first smartphone to launch with Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. It is the successor to last year’s V10 smartphone, which introduced the concept of a second screen. LG V20 was announced globally in September. The smartphone looks similar to company’s G5 smartphone, but drops the concept of modular design. LG V20 features a main 5.7-inch QHD IPS Quantum display (2560 x 1440 pixels) with 513ppi. LG V20 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with company’s UX 5.0+.
LG V20 gets dual rear camera – 8MP + 16MP. The 8MP has a 135-degree lens and 16MP camera comes with 175 degree lens. The front camera is 5MP. Other camera features include Auto Shot and Hybrid Auto Focus. The smartphone has an aluminum body and Silicone Polycarbonate (Si-PC) protection against drops. It features a fingerprint scanner. LG V20 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM (expandable up to 2TB via microSD card).
LG V20 packs Steady Record 2.0, Hi-Fi Quad DAC and HD Audio Recorder. The smartphone packs a 3,200mAh removable battery and supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology. There’s also a LG V20 B&O PLAY edition available in select markets. The dimensions of LG V20 are 159.7 x 78.1 x 7.6mm. LG V20 will be available in Titan , Silver and Pink colour variants. It supports X12 LTE, Wi-Fi (802.11 a, b, g, n, ac), USB Type-C, Bluetooth 4.2 and NFC.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More