LG announced four new X series smartphones, which have similar features found on LG’s flagship G and V series handsets. The four new X series smartphones are: X power, X mach, X style and X max.
The X power is aimed at the most power-hungry users and comes with a 4,100mAh battery. It also supports Fast charging (PE+) technology, which LG claims, will let the phone charge at twice the normal speed.
LG X mach supports LTE Cat. 9 3CA data transfer speed, has a 1.8GHz quad-core processor and comes with 3GB RAM, qHD IPS Quantum display and a 1.55μm pixel sensor size on the camera.
- LG G7 won’t use OLED display, likely to stick with LCD panel: Report
- LG G7 with iPhone X-like notch, Snapdragon 845 SoC to launch in May: Report
- Oppo F7, Mi Mix 2S, LG G7 and more: Which Android phones will sport the iPhone X notch?
- LG G7 spotted at MWC 2018 with iPhone X-like notch, Snapdragon 845 SoC
- LG ‘Judy’ flagship phone to feature 6.1-inch MLCD+ display, likely to launch in June
- LG X Power with MediaTek chipset goes live on Sprint
X style has curving lines and extra-slim body. X max sports a large display for an enhanced viewing experience.
“Each X series smartphone pairs perfectly with its user by offering uncompromising quality and one truly outstanding feature that speak the user’s personal preference and lifestyle — all at a great value,” said Juno Cho, president of LG Electronics and the Mobile Communications Company.
LG will reveal pricing and availability for the new X series smartphones at a later date.