LG announced four new X series smartphones, which have similar features found on LG’s flagship G and V series handsets. The four new X series smartphones are: X power, X mach, X style and X max.
The X power is aimed at the most power-hungry users and comes with a 4,100mAh battery. It also supports Fast charging (PE+) technology, which LG claims, will let the phone charge at twice the normal speed.
LG X mach supports LTE Cat. 9 3CA data transfer speed, has a 1.8GHz quad-core processor and comes with 3GB RAM, qHD IPS Quantum display and a 1.55μm pixel sensor size on the camera.
- LG V30+ India launch on December 13: Expected price, specifications, and more
- Buying a smartphone this Diwali? Read our guide first
- LG V30 with OLED FullVision display, dual cameras launched at IFA 2017
- LG V30 to come with floating bar instead of secondary display, confirms company
- LG Q6 with FullVision display, 13MP camera launched in India: Price and key features
- LG X Power with MediaTek chipset goes live on Sprint
X style has curving lines and extra-slim body. X max sports a large display for an enhanced viewing experience.
“Each X series smartphone pairs perfectly with its user by offering uncompromising quality and one truly outstanding feature that speak the user’s personal preference and lifestyle — all at a great value,” said Juno Cho, president of LG Electronics and the Mobile Communications Company.
LG will reveal pricing and availability for the new X series smartphones at a later date.