Chinese internet conglomerate Letv said on Saturday it would soon launch a series of world’s first smartphones powered by the Snapdragon 820 processor from Qualcomm Technologies.
The company’s Le Max Pro would be the first smartphone to pack the Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor that offers better user-experience as well as the display quality than other processors.
“Letv has already established itself as one of the world’s top innovators and our decision to include the Snapdragon 820 processor in these new devices demonstrates our commitment to creating and delivering the best technology available to our customers,” Jun Liang, chief operating officer at Letv said in a statement.
- Multi-tasking during festive season has never been this easy: Get LeEco’s Le Max2 that packs Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 820 processor
- LeEco to launch a new phone with Snapdragon 821 on June 29: report
- LeEco working on more than just one Le 2 variant: Leaked specs, features and more
- Indian OEMs working on Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 devices. Who will move first?
- Le Max Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, goes on sale
- Letv morphs into LeEco for global expansion. Here is everything you need to know
The Le Max Pro would also include Snapdragon Sense ID fingerprint technology — the mobile industry’s first comprehensive ultrasonic-based fingerprint biometric solution, providing a more secure, reliable alternative to capacitive-based fingerprint sensors.
The Snapdragon Sense ID fingerprint technology now has a liveness detection feature that ensures an actual finger is being used for biometric authentication.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The Le Max Pro also features Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 for up to 75 percent faster charging than conventional methods.
“We are very pleased that Letv is first to bring compelling and advanced smartphones to consumers that are powered by the Snapdragon 820 processor and feature Snapdragon Sense ID fingerprint technology,” Alex Katouzian, senior vice president, product management, Qualcomm Technologies said.
Additionally, Letv will be the first to roll out commercial devices integrating 802.1 1ad multi-band wireless connectivity with up to 4.6 Gbps speeds and nearly uncompressed content transfer.
“The collaboration between Qualcomm Technologies and Letv underscores the importance of 802.1 1ad solutions in allowing users to interact with Wi-Fi like never before, including moving content onto and off of devices in seconds, and unwiring virtual reality (VR) glasses,” Katouzian added.