Chinese internet conglomerate Letv said on Saturday it would soon launch a series of world’s first smartphones powered by the Snapdragon 820 processor from Qualcomm Technologies.
The company’s Le Max Pro would be the first smartphone to pack the Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor that offers better user-experience as well as the display quality than other processors.
“Letv has already established itself as one of the world’s top innovators and our decision to include the Snapdragon 820 processor in these new devices demonstrates our commitment to creating and delivering the best technology available to our customers,” Jun Liang, chief operating officer at Letv said in a statement.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- Multi-tasking during festive season has never been this easy: Get LeEco’s Le Max2 that packs Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 820 processor
- Lenovo Z2 Plus vs OnePlus 3 vs Xiaomi Mi 5 vs Le Max 2: Battle for budget Snapdragon 820 crown
- LeEco working on more than just one Le 2 variant: Leaked specs, features and more
- Indian OEMs working on Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 devices. Who will move first?
- Le Max Pro, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, goes on sale
- Letv morphs into LeEco for global expansion. Here is everything you need to know
The Le Max Pro would also include Snapdragon Sense ID fingerprint technology — the mobile industry’s first comprehensive ultrasonic-based fingerprint biometric solution, providing a more secure, reliable alternative to capacitive-based fingerprint sensors.
The Snapdragon Sense ID fingerprint technology now has a liveness detection feature that ensures an actual finger is being used for biometric authentication.
The Le Max Pro also features Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 for up to 75 percent faster charging than conventional methods.
“We are very pleased that Letv is first to bring compelling and advanced smartphones to consumers that are powered by the Snapdragon 820 processor and feature Snapdragon Sense ID fingerprint technology,” Alex Katouzian, senior vice president, product management, Qualcomm Technologies said.
Additionally, Letv will be the first to roll out commercial devices integrating 802.1 1ad multi-band wireless connectivity with up to 4.6 Gbps speeds and nearly uncompressed content transfer.
“The collaboration between Qualcomm Technologies and Letv underscores the importance of 802.1 1ad solutions in allowing users to interact with Wi-Fi like never before, including moving content onto and off of devices in seconds, and unwiring virtual reality (VR) glasses,” Katouzian added.