In the recent times CES has not been much about smartphone but Lenovo has bucked the trend this time. The Chinese smartphone major has announced Vibe S1 Lite smartphone at $199, expected to go on sale in early 2016.
The Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite comes with very basic innards compared to Vibe S1 which was launched last year.
The Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite comes with a 5-inch Full HD display same as the one seen on Vibe S1. The smartphone is powered by 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek processor coupled with 2GB RAM. In comparison, the Vibe S1 had faster 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor along with 3GB RAM.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite is dual-SIM smartphone and comes with 16GB of in-built storage which is expandable up to 128GB via microSD card. The Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite runs Android 5.1 Lollipop whereas Vibe S1 had older Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Apart from the processor, Lenovo has also changed the camera setup on Vibe S1 Lite. The Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite comes with 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and phase detection autofocus. The dual front cameras on Vibe S1 has been replaced with 8-megapixel front camera and LED flash in Vibe S1 Lite.
The Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite is 8.5mm thick, weighs 129 grams and is backed by a decent 2,700mAh. Like Vibe S1, the Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite will be available in White and Blue colour variants.
At CES 2016, Lenovo has also announced ThinkPad X1 tablet, ThinkPad 13 laptop and several new X1 branded accessories.