In the recent times CES has not been much about smartphone but Lenovo has bucked the trend this time. The Chinese smartphone major has announced Vibe S1 Lite smartphone at $199, expected to go on sale in early 2016.
The Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite comes with very basic innards compared to Vibe S1 which was launched last year.
The Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite comes with a 5-inch Full HD display same as the one seen on Vibe S1. The smartphone is powered by 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek processor coupled with 2GB RAM. In comparison, the Vibe S1 had faster 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor along with 3GB RAM.
The Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite is dual-SIM smartphone and comes with 16GB of in-built storage which is expandable up to 128GB via microSD card. The Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite runs Android 5.1 Lollipop whereas Vibe S1 had older Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Apart from the processor, Lenovo has also changed the camera setup on Vibe S1 Lite. The Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite comes with 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and phase detection autofocus. The dual front cameras on Vibe S1 has been replaced with 8-megapixel front camera and LED flash in Vibe S1 Lite.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite is 8.5mm thick, weighs 129 grams and is backed by a decent 2,700mAh. Like Vibe S1, the Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite will be available in White and Blue colour variants.
At CES 2016, Lenovo has also announced ThinkPad X1 tablet, ThinkPad 13 laptop and several new X1 branded accessories.