Now, Google’s Clay Bavor has confirmed that Lenovo Phab2 Pro will finally be available in November. Google’s head of VR, Clay Bavor has confirmed CNET that Lenovo Phab2 Pro based on Google’s Project Tango will go on sale in November for $499. Lenovo Phab2 Pro is arriving at the same time as that of Google’s own Pixel smartphones.
Watch all our tech videos below
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Lenovo Phab2 Pro is a futuristic device that puts 3D sensing ahead of everything else. The smartphone features a 6.4-inch display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 652 processor with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage.
The highlight here is not pure specifications but the use of Google’s Project Tango based 3D depth sensing cameras. Lenovo Phab2 Pro features two 16MP cameras for real time mapping and depth sensing. The camera can be used for indoor mapping and even augment real-time objects. Lenovo Phab2 Pro is a futuristic device with emphasis on augmented reality and 3D mapping on mobile. The smartphone also features an 8MP front camera like a traditional smartphone.
Lenovo Phab2 Pro is 10.7mm thick and weighs 259 grams. The smartphone features a non-removable 4050mAh battery and will be available in Grey and Gold colour variants.