The Lenovo Phab Plus features a 6.8-inch full HD IPS display with a pixel density of 326ppi. The dual-SIM device is powered by a 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor coupled with 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage further expandable up to 64GB.
- Lenovo Phab 2 launching in India on December 6 as a Flipkart exclusive
- Lenovo Phab 2 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi Max: Battle of the big-screen phablets
- Lenovo Phab 2 Plus launched at Rs 14,999: Key specifications and features
- Lenovo Phab 2 Plus India launch on November 8: Here's all you need to know
- Lenovo Phab with 6.98-inch display launched at Rs 11,999; will be Flipkart exclusive
- Lenovo Phab Plus #ExpressReview: Strictly for entertainment
The Lenovo Phab Plus comes with 13-megapixel primary camera and 5-megapixel camera at the front. The device is loaded with Android 5.0 Lollipop and is backed by a 3500mAh battery. Lenovo has added ‘single hand micro screen’ for single-handed operation.
The Lenovo Phab Plus is 7.6mm thick and weighs 220 grams and will be available only in Gunmetal Platinum colour option.