After two very successful flash sales, the Lenovo K4 Note with VR headset bundle will now go on sale again on Amazon India on January 26. The K4 Note without the VR headset sale will take place on January 27.
The second flash sale saw over 60,000 units of the Lenovo K4 Note getting sold, according to a tweet from the company.
Users will have to register for the second series of flash sales as well. Lenovo has not specified if users who had registered for the first flash sale, will have to register once again.
Check out Lenovo’s tweet on sales below
Lenovo has claimed that it sold 1 lakh units of K4 Note on Amazon India till January 27
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
A whopping 1,00,000 K4 Notes sold in just 2 flash sales. That’s crazy! Thank you for such an overwhelming response. pic.twitter.com/rqjnh2e8EA
— Lenovo India (@Lenovo_in) January 27, 2016
— Lenovo India (@Lenovo_in) January 20, 2016
Update: Lenovo K4 Note’s first flash sale is now over on Amazon India. The company has put out a tweet claiming that over 10,000 units of the smartphone were sold in less than 0.9 seconds.
Given that Lenovo had over 4 lakh registrations for the phone, so there must be quite a few disappointed fans who didn’t get the device. However the Lenovo K4 Note goes on sale tomorrow as well at 2pm, this time without the VR bundle, so there’s still a chance to grab the smartphone.
Check out Lenovo’s tweet below
We are overwhelmed by your response. 10,000 K4 Note VR bundles sold in just 0.9 seconds. Thank you for all the love. pic.twitter.com/Dj6NDCtyNN
— Lenovo India (@Lenovo_in) January 19, 2016
Lenovo’s K4 Note smartphone with the VR headset bundle was on sale on January 19. The K4 Note with VR Bundle is priced at Rs 12,499. The sale for just the K4 Note took place on January 20 at 2 pm.
According to a press statement from Lenovo, the registrations for the first flash sale stand at 4,80,566 (4.8 lakhs), which is quite a big number. Customers who have registered for the VR Bundle will be eligible for the January 20 K4 Note sale as well. The VR headset will be separately available at an a price of Rs 1299.
Lenovo K4 Note features a 5.5-inch FHD (1920×1080 pixels) at 441 ppi with 178 degree wide angle, 450 Nits IPS display. Users can customise the colour reproduction as well. It comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
The ANT VR headset is compatible with the Lenovo K4 Note. The smartphone can be simply inserted into the headset, like Google Cardboard, to enhance cinematic experience, powered by TheaterMax.
Lenovo K4 Note has a 64 bit octa-core MediaTek MT 6753 CPU with Mali T720 GPU, 3GB LP DDR3 RAM, 16GB ROM (up to 128GB expandable) and runs Android 5.1 operating system with Vibe UI. Lenovo has also added a fingerprint scanner at the back.
There is a 13MP PDAF F2.2 ISOCELL rear camera with dual LED Flash at the back and a 5MP selfie camera. Lenovo K4 Note is dual SIM device and supports 4G on both SIM card slots. It is powered by a 3,300 mAh battery which is not removable. The back cover of the K4 Note can be changed.