After two very successful flash sales, the Lenovo K4 Note with VR headset bundle will now go on sale again on Amazon India on January 26. The K4 Note without the VR headset sale will take place on January 27.
The second flash sale saw over 60,000 units of the Lenovo K4 Note getting sold, according to a tweet from the company.
Users will have to register for the second series of flash sales as well. Lenovo has not specified if users who had registered for the first flash sale, will have to register once again.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Check out Lenovo’s tweet on sales below
Lenovo has claimed that it sold 1 lakh units of K4 Note on Amazon India till January 27
A whopping 1,00,000 K4 Notes sold in just 2 flash sales. That’s crazy! Thank you for such an overwhelming response. pic.twitter.com/rqjnh2e8EA
— Lenovo India (@Lenovo_in) January 27, 2016
— Lenovo India (@Lenovo_in) January 20, 2016
Update: Lenovo K4 Note’s first flash sale is now over on Amazon India. The company has put out a tweet claiming that over 10,000 units of the smartphone were sold in less than 0.9 seconds.
Given that Lenovo had over 4 lakh registrations for the phone, so there must be quite a few disappointed fans who didn’t get the device. However the Lenovo K4 Note goes on sale tomorrow as well at 2pm, this time without the VR bundle, so there’s still a chance to grab the smartphone.
Check out Lenovo’s tweet below
We are overwhelmed by your response. 10,000 K4 Note VR bundles sold in just 0.9 seconds. Thank you for all the love. pic.twitter.com/Dj6NDCtyNN
— Lenovo India (@Lenovo_in) January 19, 2016
Lenovo’s K4 Note smartphone with the VR headset bundle was on sale on January 19. The K4 Note with VR Bundle is priced at Rs 12,499. The sale for just the K4 Note took place on January 20 at 2 pm.
According to a press statement from Lenovo, the registrations for the first flash sale stand at 4,80,566 (4.8 lakhs), which is quite a big number. Customers who have registered for the VR Bundle will be eligible for the January 20 K4 Note sale as well. The VR headset will be separately available at an a price of Rs 1299.
Lenovo K4 Note features a 5.5-inch FHD (1920×1080 pixels) at 441 ppi with 178 degree wide angle, 450 Nits IPS display. Users can customise the colour reproduction as well. It comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
The ANT VR headset is compatible with the Lenovo K4 Note. The smartphone can be simply inserted into the headset, like Google Cardboard, to enhance cinematic experience, powered by TheaterMax.
Lenovo K4 Note has a 64 bit octa-core MediaTek MT 6753 CPU with Mali T720 GPU, 3GB LP DDR3 RAM, 16GB ROM (up to 128GB expandable) and runs Android 5.1 operating system with Vibe UI. Lenovo has also added a fingerprint scanner at the back.
There is a 13MP PDAF F2.2 ISOCELL rear camera with dual LED Flash at the back and a 5MP selfie camera. Lenovo K4 Note is dual SIM device and supports 4G on both SIM card slots. It is powered by a 3,300 mAh battery which is not removable. The back cover of the K4 Note can be changed.