Lenovo today unveiled its K4 Note smartphone, successor of its highly successful K3 Note. With this launch, Lenovo has clearly stated its intention to offer superior overall experience at a competitive price. The K4 Note takes multimedia experience to the next level by integrating Dolby Atmos powered dual front speakers, TheaterMax cinematic experience along with two affordable accessories- ANT VR headset and Skullcandy Ando earphones.
The K4 Note is priced at Rs 11,999. Lenovo, however, will sell its K4 Note along with the ANT VR headset combo on January 19 on Amazon.in for Rs 12,499. Lenovo will follow the flash sale model for selling the K4 Note and ANT VR combo. Registrations for the same is now open.
For those who want to buy the K4 Note only for Rs 11,999, they will have to wait. Consumers can buy the ANT VR headset separately for Rs 1,299.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
MUST WATCH: Lenovo K4 Note video
Lenovo K4 Note comes with a 5.5-inch FHD (1920×1080 pixels), 441ppi, 178 degree wide angle, 450 Nits IPS display. Users can customise the colour reproduction as per their need. It comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The ANT VR headset is compatible with the Lenovo K4 Note. The smartphone can be simply inserted into the headset, like Google Cardboard, to enhance cinematic experience, powered by TheaterMax.
It is powered by a 64 bit octa-core MediaTek MT 6753 CPU with Mali T720 GPU, 3GB LP DDR3 RAM, 16GB ROM (up to 128GB expandable) and runs Android 5.1 operating system with Vibe UI. Lenovo has also added a fingerprint scanner at the back.
On the audio front, the K4 Note comes with two 5W Dolby Atmos surround sound speakers at the front along with a 3.5mm lossless combo audio jack. Other features include Lenovo-configured 3-mic audio input system for better call quality and Wolfson WM8281 audio codec.
Lenovo has not bundled the Skullcandy Ando earphone with the device. Consumers will have purchase this for Rs 1,299 separately.
There is a 13MP PDAF F2.2 ISOCELL rear camera with dual LED Flash at the back and a 5MP selfie camera. Lenovo K4 Note is dual SIM device and supports 4G on both SIM card slots. It is powered by a 3,300 mAh battery which is not removable. The back cover of the K4 Note can be changed. Lenovo will launch back cover of different materials including wood, later.
5.5-inch FHD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
Android 5.1 OS with Vibe UI
64 bit octa-core MediaTek MT 6753 CPU
Mali T720 GPU
3GB LP DDR3 RAM
16GB ROM (up to 128GB expandable)
13MP PDAF F2.2 ISOCELL rear camera with dual LED Flash
5MP front camera
Dual SIM (4G + 4G)
3,300 mAh battery
Dual front 5W Dolby Atmos surround sound speakers
Softwares: TheaterMax, Dolby Atmos, Wolfson WM8281 audio codec