Lenovo today unveiled its K4 Note smartphone, successor of its highly successful K3 Note. With this launch, Lenovo has clearly stated its intention to offer superior overall experience at a competitive price. The K4 Note takes multimedia experience to the next level by integrating Dolby Atmos powered dual front speakers, TheaterMax cinematic experience along with two affordable accessories- ANT VR headset and Skullcandy Ando earphones.
The K4 Note is priced at Rs 11,999. Lenovo, however, will sell its K4 Note along with the ANT VR headset combo on January 19 on Amazon.in for Rs 12,499. Lenovo will follow the flash sale model for selling the K4 Note and ANT VR combo. Registrations for the same is now open.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
For those who want to buy the K4 Note only for Rs 11,999, they will have to wait. Consumers can buy the ANT VR headset separately for Rs 1,299.
MUST WATCH: Lenovo K4 Note video
Lenovo K4 Note comes with a 5.5-inch FHD (1920×1080 pixels), 441ppi, 178 degree wide angle, 450 Nits IPS display. Users can customise the colour reproduction as per their need. It comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The ANT VR headset is compatible with the Lenovo K4 Note. The smartphone can be simply inserted into the headset, like Google Cardboard, to enhance cinematic experience, powered by TheaterMax.
It is powered by a 64 bit octa-core MediaTek MT 6753 CPU with Mali T720 GPU, 3GB LP DDR3 RAM, 16GB ROM (up to 128GB expandable) and runs Android 5.1 operating system with Vibe UI. Lenovo has also added a fingerprint scanner at the back.
On the audio front, the K4 Note comes with two 5W Dolby Atmos surround sound speakers at the front along with a 3.5mm lossless combo audio jack. Other features include Lenovo-configured 3-mic audio input system for better call quality and Wolfson WM8281 audio codec.
Lenovo has not bundled the Skullcandy Ando earphone with the device. Consumers will have purchase this for Rs 1,299 separately.
There is a 13MP PDAF F2.2 ISOCELL rear camera with dual LED Flash at the back and a 5MP selfie camera. Lenovo K4 Note is dual SIM device and supports 4G on both SIM card slots. It is powered by a 3,300 mAh battery which is not removable. The back cover of the K4 Note can be changed. Lenovo will launch back cover of different materials including wood, later.
5.5-inch FHD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
Android 5.1 OS with Vibe UI
64 bit octa-core MediaTek MT 6753 CPU
Mali T720 GPU
3GB LP DDR3 RAM
16GB ROM (up to 128GB expandable)
13MP PDAF F2.2 ISOCELL rear camera with dual LED Flash
5MP front camera
Dual SIM (4G + 4G)
3,300 mAh battery
Dual front 5W Dolby Atmos surround sound speakers
Softwares: TheaterMax, Dolby Atmos, Wolfson WM8281 audio codec