Le Eco’s budget phone the Le 1s will be up for grabs again at the next Flipkart flash sale on February 9. The phone has generated considerable interest for offering great value for money for customers.
Specs of the Le 1s are: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) display encased in an aviation grade aluminium unibody design, 13-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel front camera.
Le 1S is powered by 2.2 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 (ARM Cortex-A53, 64-bit) processor and 3GB of RAM, the Le 1s Android 5.0 with eUI for an optimal user experience. The device also features world’s first mirror-surfaced fingerprint sensor.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Le 1s will compete against phones like K4 Note which is priced at Rs 11,998 in India, and also goes on sale on Februrary 9. Other possible competitors for Le 1s are Moto G Turbo, Huawei Honor 5X, and the Redmi Note 3 when it is introduced in India.
Meanwhile, LeEco has announced that it will now extend the cash back offer exclusively for the Axis Bank Credit and Debit cardholders onto its next flash sale on Flipkart on February 9. The company said that it received registrations of 6,05,000 on Flipkart for the 1st flash sale of Le 1s.
Read our first impression review here: LeEco Le 1s first impressions: The new standard in budget premium smartphone?
In an interview with IndianExpress.com, Atul Jain, COO of Smart Electronics Business, LeEco India said since the brand change came about only in January the phones still have the LeTV branding, but the phones being manufactured now won’t have that issue. “We made the change in January to incorporate our new corporate vision. In India, the lead time is almost 12-16 weeks so these phones were obviously made before the brand change was made.”