Le Eco’s budget phone the Le 1s will be up for grabs again at the next Flipkart flash sale on February 9. The phone has generated considerable interest for offering great value for money for customers.
Specs of the Le 1s are: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) display encased in an aviation grade aluminium unibody design, 13-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel front camera.
Le 1S is powered by 2.2 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 (ARM Cortex-A53, 64-bit) processor and 3GB of RAM, the Le 1s Android 5.0 with eUI for an optimal user experience. The device also features world’s first mirror-surfaced fingerprint sensor.
Le 1s will compete against phones like K4 Note which is priced at Rs 11,998 in India, and also goes on sale on Februrary 9. Other possible competitors for Le 1s are Moto G Turbo, Huawei Honor 5X, and the Redmi Note 3 when it is introduced in India.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Meanwhile, LeEco has announced that it will now extend the cash back offer exclusively for the Axis Bank Credit and Debit cardholders onto its next flash sale on Flipkart on February 9. The company said that it received registrations of 6,05,000 on Flipkart for the 1st flash sale of Le 1s.
Read our first impression review here: LeEco Le 1s first impressions: The new standard in budget premium smartphone?
In an interview with IndianExpress.com, Atul Jain, COO of Smart Electronics Business, LeEco India said since the brand change came about only in January the phones still have the LeTV branding, but the phones being manufactured now won’t have that issue. “We made the change in January to incorporate our new corporate vision. In India, the lead time is almost 12-16 weeks so these phones were obviously made before the brand change was made.”