Most Indian smartphone manufacturers seem to be trying hard to shrug their mass market branding. Quick on the heels of its premium devices brand Xolo, Lava Mobiles has announced that it would soon launch its Iris Pro series of premium smartphones. The company also launched a teaser image to tout the new series.
The company claims it will focus this new series on looks and aesthetics while packing it a host of premium components. In fact, the first smartphone in the series will weigh just 114 grams and will sport a display from Japanese LCD maker Sharp. The fully laminated touch panel will be behind a Corning Gorilla glass.
While the company will use the tagline “Art Meets Smart”, the phone promises some top-end features like Content Adaptive backlight control.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls