Lava has introduced two new devices- Iris Atom and Iris Atom 3- in its Atom series for Rs 4, 249 and Rs 4, 899 respectively. The company also claims that it has sold more than 1.5 million smartphones uptill now.
While Iris Atom features a 4-inch display, Iris Atom 3 comes with a slightly bigger 5-inch display. Both the smartphones have 5 mp rear camera with HDR to click pictures in high-definition. The front camera in Iris Atom 3 is 2 mp and VGA in Iris Atom.
The devices are powered by 1.3 GHz quad core processor with 512 MB RAM and 8GB internal memory, expandable upto 32GB. They run on Android Lollipop 5.1 and feature smart gesture control that allow users to launch applications even from locked screen.
The 3G-enabled smartphones are available in black and white colours. Iris Atom is backed by 1,550mAh battery and Iris Atom 3comes with a larger 2000 mAh battery. On the connectivity front, the devices support WiFi, Bluetooth, USB, and 2G.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Iris Atom 3 provides users with adittional features like video PIP, that allows users to multitask while playing a video in the background. Users can simply swipe their fingers to change tracks or play a song.
Also, the front camera can easily be launched by drawing S on the screen. The ‘Flash On call’ feature alerts users with LED flashes every time there is an incoming call, even in silent mode.