This will make the Lava Iris X1 one of the few devices in India and the first one from Lava built on the latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat platform. It also comes with a new phone app that automatically prioritises contacts based on the people a user talks to the most.
Based on the Iris Pro series, the X1 promises good build quality and beautiful looks. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Broadcom BCM23550 processor with 1GB RAM. Iris X1 has a 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS (854 x 480 pixels) display with a fully laminated touch screen.
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
The phone has a maximum thickness of 8.9 mm and weighs 138 grams.
The Iris X1 sports an 8 MP rear camera with LED flash and a 1.4 µm pixel BSI+ sensor as well as a 2.0-MP front-facing camera. The device comes with 4GB of internal memory that is expandable up to 32GB via micro-SD card. The phone packs a 1800 mAh battery.
Priced at Rs 7,999, Iris X1 will be available in black and white colours exclusively on Amazon.in from May 27. Online buyers on the first day will get a free 16GB Ultra Micro SD card free.