Going ahead with its new burst of launches, Lava International Limited has now announced the Lava Iris 406Q.
The phone is packed with a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 Processor with 1 GB RAM and Adreno 302 @400MHz graphics unit. LAVA Iris 406Q will run Android Jelly Bean, but with the uption to upgraded to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
The smartphone features a 4-inch WVGA (480×800 pixels) display. It has a 5MP rear camera and 0.3MP front camera .
The IML(in-mold labeling) back cover makes the handset scratch-resistant. Plus, the company promises Audio Plus software for high-end surround sound, 3D audio and wider bass on headphones.
Lava Iris 406Q supports 4GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB. The 3G phone is powered by a 1700mAh battery. The phone is priced Rs 7,499 and will be available online only on Flipkart for the first month.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More